IELTS- 'reducing the amount of rubbish produced'

Islam 5 / 6  
Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.

Why do you think this is happening?

What can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?

In recent years, the amount of rubbish has increased hugely and is affecting the ecosystem and other more aspects of our lives. While there are many reasons behind this rise of rubbish, governments are providing very limited actions to inhabit such inflation.

The technological developments that are introduced between now and then boosted the amount of rubbish created; mobiles and other technological products that last only for months are examples for long term rubbish. Companies that produce such compliances are not held any responsibilities of the future of the rubbish produced from these scraped products, at the same time citizens are not considering the environment when buying a new mobile or disposing an old compliance.

In order to ensure the inclination of the amount of rubbish produced each year, governments should ensure that each manufactured product has the required specifications that enable it to be recycled at least 70 percent of its original components, governments should also urge companies to build a recycling units among the country. These recycling units have the ability to recycle a product immediately after a person dispose it, where the person can have an exchange as a return for providing his ended product to the recycling unit.

There are many solutions that a government can provide to solve the problem of the rubbish increase. I believe that every person is responsible for this rubbish growth nowadays. Thus, it is a must for everyone to take another look for his or her actions toward the environment, even if that requires us to demonstrate in front of the government to put restricted rules on the manufacturing companies and every party involved.

Thanks in advance,

Islam
governments are providing very limited actions to inhabit such inflation.

Inhibit is the right word - not inhabit. Also inflation is a wrong word to use here. Inflation means upward price movement of commodities. So you cannot use this word here. Again ''provide actions'' doesn't sound proper. Actions go with the verb - take. So;

governments take very limited actions to inhibit production of rubbish.

Thus, it is a must for everyone to take another look forat his or her actions towards the environment,
OP Islam 5 / 6  
Thank you all for your notes.

Special thanks for Ahmad Zafari, thanks brother :)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS- 'reducing the amount of rubbish produced'