'Reducing the effort' - high salary or enjoyable job essay

superhero 1 / 1  
Topic: Some people argue that it is more important to have an enjoyable job than to earn a lot of money. Others disagree and think that a good salary leads to a better life.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

It is undoubtedly true that money is integral part of our modern lives. Therefore, some believe that high salary is the most important thing in their job. Others are of the opinion that people should work at jobs which is in their favorite. Each of views has its own merits.

There are plausible reasons why many people look for jobs offering high salary. First of all, the fact remains that life is easier for those who have a plenty of money as they can do everything what they want, and do not have to think about whether they can afford it or not. No doubt, well paid job enable people to live in luxury house with all modern conveniences, to own the latest car, as well as cutting-edge machines which help housewives save amount of time and reduce physical effort. By this way, good salary possibly increases the quality of life. Due to earning large sum of money, my prosperous neighbor, for example, usually have an expensive holiday, eat in classy restaurant, and have ability to send their children to international school. However such job deprives the father of time for his family, meaning his children rarely see him.

There are also strong reasons why others appreciate a work they enjoy. These people claim that money does not bring happiness, whereas enjoyable job not only makes your life happier, but also help you earn high earning in the near future. This due to the fact that you will find something interesting in your job that might seem dull and boring to others. As a result, you inevitably devote yourself heart and soul to your work, leading to you soon enhance the level of performance to get perfect result. As well as this, it highly likely that such job brings emotional satisfaction to worker and contribute to the development of company. It is reasonable to say that your boss will respect you, paying you higher salary, giving higher position.

I am personally inclined to agree with the latter viewpoint I feel that enjoyable job, without doubt, obviously please you with happiness, successful and also money.
koreanincambo 6 / 11  
I think it might be better if you were to put in more insight. Maybe use firsthand example or try to put in a philosophical point of view?

just a suggestion, looks really good.
Bluwinda 1 / 1  
Hello ..I tried my best please do help me too okk. I changed quite alot of parts please do improve it ok .I

It is undoubtedly true that money is the integral source of our modern society.Majority of the people believe that getting a high salary is the most crucial aspect of job but not everyone have the same perspective.Some people prefer to do jobs that they enjoy doing instead of seeing the amount of salary but both views has it's pros and cons

There are plausible reasons why people look for jobs that offer a good salary.Firstly ,the undeniable fact is that life for those who earn a huge amount of money are able to fulfill their desires without any hesitations of whether they are able to afford it or not.A well paid job obviously enable the person to live a luxurious life with a huge and beautiful house with good interiors and modern facilities like good kitchen appliances and latest cars .

However, life is not all that good with a high pay .For example My neighbor earns a quite huge amount of money.He is able to fulfill his family's desires like having a meal in a high class restaurant and sending his children to a international school Life is not all about a extravagant living right .There is a saying that time is money.My neighbor rarely spend time with his family .he does not even have the opportunity to cherish precious time with his family this could be a trigger to family problems and happiness would be at stake ( u could add this point too if you want )

Besides some people like a career that the enjoy because they claim that money does not bring them happiness,whereas a job that they could have fun makes their life a elated one .When a person enjoys their work they tend

to use their heart and soul to focus on their work,leading to a enhancement of performance level.Moreover a successful career brings a emotional satisfaction to the worker and it benefits the employer

In conclusion I personally inclined to agree with the second view as I fell that a enjoyable job would both provide a person with happiness and confidence to work hard and earn a good amount of salary. ( You have to add in why you do not prefer the job with the high salary)

For example you can say that it would cause depression and it be the downfall of the worker

...ok I tried my best to help you please help me too ok .I hope it benefits you :) good luck
OP superhero 1 / 1  
Thanks for your help. It's really useful for me. Your expression is clearer.
emmasaintly - / 1  
I think you should check your grammatical structure. See the corrections i made to the paragraph just above the last.
"whereas enjoyable job not only makes your life happier, it also helps you earn high income in the near future. This is due to the fact that you will find something interesting in your job, that might seem dull and boring to others. As a result, you inevitably devote yourself heart and soul to your work, leading you soon to enhanced level of performance to get perfect result

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Reducing the effort' - high salary or enjoyable job essay