Reducing global warming damage should be handled by governments rather than inviduals.

Thao4real 4 / 7  

Who is responsible for reducing global environmental hazards?

In this day and age, it goes without saying that global warming is a hot topic that people have concerned. In addition, it is believed that governments should take responsibilities for minimizing the bad effects of global warming. However, it is believed that people can mitigate environmental damage. From my part of views, I support this view with arguments in the following paragraphs.

To begin with, governments should introduce laws to limit emissions from factories. Moreover, they can reuse energy as solar, water snd wind power. Actually, they can work out with the organization to protect green house emissions to make atmosphere cleaner and healthier.

It is certainly that if governments and individuals should work together. Governments mitigate the problem of over consuming and reduce the fossil fuel usage and people ought to launch eco products to safeguard environment. Last but not least, governments have to punish strong penalty those destroying the forest .

On the other hand, saving electricity is needed as it saves a thousand pounds of carbon dioxide a year. Apart from that, people need to plant trees and drive less as possible as they can. Next, they will have a awarness how to preserve our mother nature and they may take part in Earth day which is a meaningful event to preserve environment

All things considered, global warming is a main threat to human, wildlife and ecosystem of the planet. Both governments and individuals are responsible for reducing global environmental hazards .
This is a single opinion essay. As a single opinion essay, you are not allowed to support both sides of the discussion. You can only support one of the two sides presented, using the measured response method. Since you did not follow the required paragraph response format, you will not be able to get a passing score for this essay. The TA section requires you to pick a side to support because the essay is asking you; "To what extent do you agree or disagree?". Since you did not offer a clear position on the given topic, by choosing one of the two sides to support in your discussion, your TA score will most likely be 3. The score of 3 represent the fact that you did not express a position even though one was required in the essay.

You are also using memorized phrases that examiners consider very old and disappointing to read. "In this day and age" isn't really a phrase that sits well with the examiner. It is not a phrase that helps present your opinion, nor does it help to move the essay discussion forward. Hence, the examiners dislike reading such memorized phrases in the exam essays.

Another reason that this essay will fail is because it lacks the minimum word count. The minimum count is 250 words, you wrote 246. Points will be deducted for not meeting the minimum word requirement. So, overall, the essay failed to deliver on the most important parts and as such, will not meet the minimum requirements for a passing score.

Home / Writing Feedback / Reducing global warming damage should be handled by governments rather than inviduals.