reformation in education good or not? why?

khoctham 6 / 12  
hello, i really want to improve my writing, help me please? pl check for me more detail for :grammar, structures, thank so muhc

Some students like classes where teachers lecture (do all of the talking) in class. Others prefer classes where students do some of the talking. Which type of class you like? Why?

In the last few years, there have been many reformation in my own country' education system, and one of the most outstanding changes is in teaching method. In stead of lectures where teachers talk all time, there are now always some presentations made by students during the class. Personally, I thinks these reformations have made education system in my country better, and this new teaching method is not good for me, but for most students.

To begin with, when students attend tuitions, they can have more chance to upgrade their own capabilities. In order to finish the topic which their teachers give them, they have to work in group, read many kinds of different material, collect data for their presentation. When they work together in group, they can learn skill for working together, which very useful for them not just during college, but after school. They also can improve their reading skill and technique to gather information.

In addition, making representation front of crowd help them become more confident. For example, when I was a student at high school, I always became nervous whenever speaking front of class. However, thanks to new teaching method, now I do not mind speaking in front of crowd.

Last but not least, the new teaching method make lecture more interesting for students. In class, students can discuss some things involved subjects, they have more chance to express their own ideas.
EF_Simone 2 / 1,986  
hello, i really want to improve my writing, help me please?

Certainly. But you must do your part too. I notice that you have posted two essays for feedback, but you have offered only cursory comments to two other users. Please be as helpful to others as you hope they will be to you!

Personally, I think these reformations have made the education system in my country better, and this new teaching method is not good not only for me, but also for most students.

In addition, making presentationsin front of a crowd helpsstudents become more confident.

See my note on your other thread about using nouns rather than pronouns the first time you refer to someone or something in a paragraph. Otherwise, it is not always clear to what noun the pronoun refers.

Home / Writing Feedback / reformation in education good or not? why?