With regard to the average of living cost in two different cities

IqbalThemi 44 / 46 13  
The chart gives information regarding to the average of living cost in Riverdale and Cape Alicia city compared to the average of national living cost. Overall, it can clearly be seen that in Riverdale city, Housing is the highest amongst others, whereas Utilities is the most expensive in Cape Alicia city.

With regard to Riverdale city, the highest of living cost is Housing, at 19%, which is nearly threefold higher than cost for Health Care, at 7%, while Clothing takes 5.5% of the number of living cost as a whole. In addition, the average of living cost of Groceries, Utilities and Transportation have a similar pattern at 4.7%, 4.5% and 4% respectively.

Moving to a more detailed analysis from the chart reveals that Utilities is the highest of Cape Alicia city's living cost, at 1.2% and then the second highest is cost for Clothing, at 1%. After that, other forms in Cape Alicia city take the average of living cost under 1% such as Groceries at 0.5%, Health Care at 0.8%, Transportation at -3.8% and Housing at -3.8%.

eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
With regard to Riverdale city, the highest of living cost is Housing, at 19%, which is nearly threefold higher than cost for Health Care, at 7%, while Clothing takes 5.5% of the number of living cost as a whole.

This sentence is too bulky. For the sake of simplicity, I strongly suggest breaking it. You could also merge the lists of living cost in between Riverdale and Cape Alicia. Let's give a try: Housing listed as public spending in Riverdale ranks the highest proportion of all. The percentage of this is about nineteen per cent, while the housing rate fell by -12.5 percentage points in Cape Alicia

Thanks,
eddy suaib
farhan110991 11 / 17 8  
Overall, it can clearly be seen that in Riverdale city, Housing is the highest amongst others, whereas Utilities is the most expensive in Cape Alicia city.

i think you have to rewrite this overview. let me try it

Generally, what stands out from the table reveals that Housing is the highest percentage amongst others in Riverdale city. However, Utilities is the most expensive cost in Cape Alicia city

Home / Writing Feedback / With regard to the average of living cost in two different cities