Essay regarding the influence of technology on the way people react to each other

juel33 2 / 5  
Nowadays the way many people interact with each other has changed because of technology. In what ways has technology affected the types of relationships people make? Has this become a positive or negative development?

As we are social being, we are to interact with other people for our own sake. The development of technology has greatly changed the way we interact with other people. This influence of technology on the relationship people make has both positive and negative aspects.

The advancement of mobile communication technology has revolutionized the way of interaction. Now people can communicate with any person within a moment, they are no longer dependent upon the mailing system via post office. It does not matter whether the desired person is adjacent to or far away from us, it is possible to establish a relationship with him/her within a short possible time. The people of all walks of lives are benefited with this technology. People can deal with their concerned parties via mobile without meeting which saves their time and effort.

Access to the internet is another blessing of technological advancement. Now we can know about any culture, any language, any nation via internet sitting at our home. This helps a lot in establishing a relationship with other people all over the world. Internet has made the people closer to each other. Even we can take university degree and make friends sitting at home because of internet. People now use social networking sites such as facebook, twitter to chat with friends all over the world which was unimaginable without internet. We can send mail to our desired one within a second. If one wants to find out his/her life partner he/she can take the help of internet since there are many wedding sites providing information about bride and bridegroom.

The positive aspect of technology is that it has made our interaction faster, less expensive and easier. Now we can establish a relationship in a short period of time with others. As stated earlier, technology has also some negative sides on public relationship. This happens due to some dishonest and fraud people. These people first try to impress the other people with whom they make fake friendship, then take money by blackmailing them. These fake relationship break eventually causing damage to their lives and money.

In conclusion, despite of some negative aspects, the contribution of technology to the establishment of public relationship is great. Being aware of the fraud people and making justification during establishment of a relation it is possible to proper use of technology.
OP juel33 2 / 5  
Hello guys I'm new in this forum and I'm planning for IELTS. Could you please help me by assessing my essay?
jayk 4 / 9  
Hi Juel,

Here are some observation -

The advancement of mobile communication technology has revolutionized the way of interaction we interact.

Now people can communicate with any person within a moment, they are no longer dependent upon the mailing system via post office. missing connector - two independent simple sentences.

Now people can communicate with in no time as they are no longer dependent on the old postal system.

It does not matter whether the desired person is adjacent to or far away from us,it is possible to establish a relationshipconnect with him/her within a short possible time.

All the very best.
OP juel33 2 / 5  
Thanks jayk for your assessments

Regards
juel

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay regarding the influence of technology on the way people react to each other