Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Reiterate: this is the utopia.

Mobimobipopo 1 / -  
The concept of an utopia that embedded in my heart is a place that is repleted with the collaboration of nature. Flowers,a tree along side with the air and the sky which are cohesively embellishing the angle's hand made embroidered handkerchief. Ubiquitous with the dispersing sounds of the canaries singing in a therapeutically way; this angle solaces you by heavenly music. Solicitously air which is as pure as the angle herself is blowing and breezing while the dexterous grasses are dancing to the beat; leaving us applauding in vicarious resilience. Subsidized by the beauty of the flowers which are secretly showing off their ostentatious fragrances and charms ; we are instigated to venerate them for this pleasurable and idyllically sight.The incongruous huge tree has reached its zenith and standing firmly on the ground spreading its leaves; providing us the shadow of coolness. The ambiguous azure sky ,diverged into two contradictions, has inadvertently collaborated with the amber sun by giving the sun the opportunity to inundate its shining arrows to the utopia, whilst the sky's euphorically side_fresh and shiny; pristine is proudly presenting while the other side remained dormant. Hoisted up by the angle's threads, the clouds are giving us nebulous yet scrupulous mime plays; leaving us wondering abt the meaning they were showing. Then finally, to accomplish the angel's work, stated I under the indigenous tree looking up at the sky; enjoying the sensory view of the utopia. Forgetting the despondence and estrangement by doing the sedentary work of providing the handkerchief its last piece.

Reiterate: this is the utopia.

Home / Writing Feedback / Reiterate: this is the utopia.