Essay; Relationship between old and young people in the modern world

Anna M 1 / 1  
Please give me a feedback on this topic . I would be really grateful

Young people in the modern world seem to have more power and influence than any previous young generation.
Why is this the case? What impact does this have on the relationship between old and young people?

evaluation of young and old generation

It is undeniable that the youth today tends to be more powerful than every other generation in the past, which may effect on the relationship between the young and old people . The change happened due to many reasons connected with the technological development and an improvement in the educational programs.

To begin with that the universities provide modern facilities so that the youth today has a wide variety of opportunities to discover new aspects of science . Moreover, another benefit can be taken from the internet network. By using it, modern kids can not only communicate with each other from the entire the world easily but they also, via internet gather useful information and keep them up to date about any subject they want. As a result of being more informed, social and familiar with technologies, young people seem to have more power and influence, while the majority of the previous generation cannot successfully cope with the raising innovations .

Therefore, an increasing gap among young people and old people may occur because of not understanding each other's needs and underestimating the new technology. For example, using internet or some applications is considered from the older as a waste of time and definitely not an appropriate way to enlarge your knowledge.

To sum up, today's generation is said to have more control due to being provided a wide range of facilities in time of a fast technological development. The previous offspring did not have such opportunities and experience with technique ,which sometime causes a negative impact on the relationship between old and young people due to misunderstanding. In my opinion, both have to make efforts to understand each other no matter the difference in their age.
SV kumar 1 / 5  
Hello Anna,
I am suggesting some correction. Hope it will helpful.

It is undeniable that the youth today tends to be more powerful than ...
(This sentence is unclear. make it simple and short.)

Moreover, another benefit can be taken from the internet network.
Does it mean that senior generation is not using the internet.Please state your point.

By using it, modern kids can not only communicate with ...
(This sentence confusing the reader and check the use of punctuation)

To sum up, today's generation is said to ...
(To sum up, young generation have wide range of new and advanced technology)

your essay needs clarity.
Hope it will help you.
OP Anna M 1 / 1  
Thank you so much for the feedback, I will try to improve my essay and present my ideas more clearly

Home / Writing Feedback / Essay; Relationship between old and young people in the modern world