IELTS Task 1 Relationship Between People In A Workplace

Faridadwi18 67 / 104 13  
The pie charts illustrate a finding of a study about the relationship between people in the workplace in 2005 and 2009. Overall, it can be seen that most of people had a very good relationship with their manager and partners. While a few of them did not have supervisor and co-workers.

Looking at the details, in 2005, the highest percentage of relationship with supervisor was very good, at 61 per cent outnumbering good by 35 per cent. There were some people who did not answer the question, at 2 per cent. The least was employees who did not have supervisor, at one per cent. A similar pattern happened in 2009. The difference was in the last position in 2009, it was workers with poor relationship with their co-workers. Also, in 2009, all people were answering the question.

The relationship between partners in 2005 and 2009 had a similar result. The biggest number of relationship was very good while the least was people who did not have co-workers. In 2005, one percent of people had a poor relationship between workers while in 2009 no one had a poor one.

Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Hello, Farida :)

... 61 per cent outnumbering good by 3525 per cent.
Pay more attention in analyzing the data

A similar pattern happened in 2009.a simple sentence
Alternative: A similar pattern was saw in 2009 although there was a difference position, particularly the minority that was in the group of poor relationship with co-workers.

Also,Besides that, in 2009, all people were ...

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 Relationship Between People In A Workplace