Writing Task I about the relationship between worker with their supervisor and partners.

Dioba 68 / 104 7  
A breakdown of the information about examination outcome of people opinion in 2005 and 2009 about employee relationships with their supervisors and partners are shown in the pie charts and measured in percent. Overall, very good relationship with their supervisors and partners is the highest percentage of relationship while poor relationships between occupants and supervisors in 2005 as equal as the percentage of relationships in 2009.

The percentage of very good relations between occupants and supervisor had an increase slightly from 61 percent in 2005 to almost seven-ten after four years and the percentage of no answer disappeared in 2009 from a small number in 2005. Moreover, in 2005 and 2009, the percentage of poor relations remained constant in 2 percent.

In the other hand, there was the percentage of poor relationship with co-workers in 1 percent in 2005 while in 2009 they disappeared. The percentage of relationship represents very good between workers and his partners in 2005 and 2009 had above 63 percent while poor relationship is the lowest percentage of relationships with partners.

Arhum 1 / 1  
The percentage of " very good" relations between occupants and supervisor increased slightly from 61% in 2005 to almost 70% in 2009. The percentage of " no answer" disappeared in 2009 ...

... relations remained constant at 2 percent.

On the other hand, (...) relationship with co-workers: 1 percent in 2005 while none in 2009. The percentage of "very good" relationship between workers and his partners, in 2005 and 2009, was above 63 percent while that of "poor" relationships is the lowest of them among the relationships with partners.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Dear Dioba, here some advice for your writing and feel free to correct me too!

...iswere the highest percentage of ...

...occupants and supervisor had an increased slightly from 61 percent in 2005...

Moreover, The percentage of relationship representsrepresented very good between workers and his partners in 2005 and 2009 hadat above 63 percent...

....while poor relationship iswas the lowest percentage ...

(Overall, you've a good skill in writing task 1 with compound and complex sentences, and several comparisons. However, take a notice regarding your grammar since i find several mistakes in your essay. And also don't forget about conjunction because it's crucial if you want to make a coherence in your writing.)

Regards

Home / Writing Feedback / Writing Task I about the relationship between worker with their supervisor and partners.