Task 1: Relationships at work with supervisors and companions (survey of workers 2005 and 2009)

Sally_Dao 2 / 2 1  

Writing task 1: Relationships at work

The given pie charts illustrate two relationships at the workplace of the employees between 2005 and 2009. Overall, as is observed, both relations with supervisors and companions turned out well.

According to the pie charts, there was a slight increase in the number of laborers that don't have administrators at work, 4% higher than the last 4 years. The poor communication remained stable at 2% meanwhile the normal one fell to 60% in 2009. The relationship status between employees and supervisors became better, 65% workers answered they had pretty good contact with the managers.

The same trend was true for the relations with co-workers. In 2009, there was no poor relationship and the fair relationship witnessed a decline with the figure estimated at 3%. In addition, the number of employees who felt pleasure with their associates grew up to 70%, 7% higher than that in 2005.

relationships at the workplace of the employees

Relationships with whom? Refer to the groups in this section first then repeat later.

turned out well.

This is not a trending statement. Base it on highs and lows of the percentages.

According to the pie charts,

Incorrect reference. Each pie chart refers to different information. Therefore, you must individually identify the chart. That shall be the image reference point for each paragraph discussion. You can expect C + C and GRA deductions when you fail to clearly reference an image in relation to the provided data.

In 2009, there was no poor relationship

Misinformation. Look at the pie chart again. There is no O reference. The poor relationship was at 1%. You will be docked in your TA, C + C, and G R A scores for this glaring error.

Home / Writing Feedback / Task 1: Relationships at work with supervisors and companions (survey of workers 2005 and 2009)