'will be relocating to Perth' - My IELTS essay general training

caocao89 1 / -  
You want to sell some of your furniture. you think a friend of yours might like to buy it from you.

Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
- explain why you are selling
- describe the furniture
- suggest a date when your friend can come and see the furniture

Dear Jason,
As you know, I will be relocating to Perth in 4 weeks time and I have some furniture wanted to sell as I my new house in Perth is fully furnished. I heard that you are urgently looking for furniture for your new house as well.

I have several furniture wanted to sell such as, my desk and dining table. All of the furniture are in good condition especially the dining table, it comes with six dining chair and with cushion on it but I rarely use it because most of the time I eat in my room. Apart from that, the desk in my room is big enough to fit 2 of your 24 inch monitor and still have ample space to study, but there is a minor cosmetic wear at the edge of the desk because the desk is beside the wall.

I will be available next week on the 25th of November, you can come after 5pm to inspect the furniture if you want. I do have some other stuff to give you as well. I look forward to seeing you next week.

Love,
George
As you know, I will be relocating to Perth in 4 weeks time, and I have some furniture I want to sell, as I my new house in Perth is fully furnished.

I have several pieces of furniture I wanted to sell, such as---no comma here--- my desk and dining table.

All of the furniture is in good condition, especially the dining table, it comes with six dining chairsand with cushions on them but I rarely use it because most of the time I eat in my room.

Apart from that, the desk in my room is big enough to fit 2 of your 24 inch monitors and still have ample space to study, but there is some minor cosmetic wear at the edge of the desk because it is beside the wall.

:)

Home / Writing Feedback / 'will be relocating to Perth' - My IELTS essay general training