TOEFL:To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving~

Helen L 4 / 5  
To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success.

There is no deny that lots of advantage will come with the achievement of success; for instance, the reputation, status and also the respect from other people; Nevertheless, in my point of view, when one is faced of failure, the courage to remain happy and optimistic weighs heavier than the achievement of success both in the short and long run;

In the short term, it is the courage to keep happy and optimistic that helps one evaluate the shortcomings and mistakes from a more objective angle than the depression of breakdown or the pleasure of success, which owes much contribution to the coming progress; As we all know, when in the shade of failure, one would view the world in a negative emotion, considering the situation more severe than what real to be; When in the sunshine of achievement, one would treat the world from a positive point, regarding the condition more perfect than what real to be; Only maintanting pleasant and confident does one can confront the reality objectively, recognize the disadvantages, correct the drawbacks, which are all preparing for the continuing of advance and further success;

For the long run, there is no permanent success and everlasting failure, only the process towards the improvement by adjusting direction and overcoming the difficulties, which need the exact justification and courage to handle the complex; Both of the necessarily key component could deviate from the course of facing the breakdown. That is the remaining of happy and optimistic in terms of failure; For instance, during the life of inventing, Edison encountered so many failures, while he never broke down for them; In the contrast, he regarded them as the essential ways to pass, managing them with pleasure and confidence, all of which leaded to his ultimate success; It is hard to imagine that one could reach to the final goal without handling a serious puzzles well and keeping a happy and confident condtion;

Admittedly, one should enjoy the temporary successes, which one deserves to and brings one much bonus; However, summary the lessons from the failure in objective condition of pleasure and optimistic do more good to both the short term and the long run;
biran 3 / 4  
condtion----condition
maintanting----maintaining

use . instead of ;

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL:To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving~