Remakarble changes were shown on the data of workers relationships with their cooperators.

angga93 42 / 74 20  
The pie charts compare workers' relationships with their supervisors and co-workers. The data covers those subjects in 2005 and 2009. Overall, the relationships with co-workers got better in 2009. Meanwhile, relationships with supervisors only experienced several small changes.

Remakarble changes were shown by the data of relationships with co-workers. Between 2005 and 2009, a rise from 63% to 70% was experienced by the group of employees having very good social interaction with their supervisor. However, there was fewer workers who had good and fair relationship with each other in 2009. People who had no partners in 2005 (1%) was double in proportion when the survey was ended. It is important to note that the relations between co-workers got better as no one had bad connections with others in the end the period.

The quality of relationships between worker and the bosses were not shown big changes in proportion since the beginning of survey. In 2005, 61% of workers admitted that they had excelent relationships with their supervisor, then this number rose by 4% in 2009. The same increased proportion also was witnessed by another group, which is one who had no relations with any supervisors. However, good and fair relationships decreased in proportion by 2%. Interestingly in 2009, every worker answered the question about their relationships with the bosses, different from the attitude 4 years before when 2% of them kept silent.

towritewell - / 5 1  
RemakarbleRemarkable changes were shown by the data of relationshipswith? between co-workers.
However, there waswere fewer workers who had good and fair ...
The number of peoplePeople who had no partners in 2005 (1%) was double doubled in proportion when
... had bad connections with others in the end of the period.

The quality of relationships between worker and the bosses were not showndid not shown big changes in proportion since , compared to the beginning of survey. In 2005, 61% of workers admitted that they had excelentexcellent relationships with their supervisor...

... witnessed by another group, which is one who had no relations with any supervisors.

Home / Writing Feedback / Remakarble changes were shown on the data of workers relationships with their cooperators.