IELTS-Writing Task2: Renewable Energy and Public Transportation as one of responsible to environment

Liliy 12 / 13 6  
The proliferation of private cars on the roads in many parts of the world has led to serious problems of pollution and may contribute to global warming. Some people think that governments should spend money for the developments of public transportation systems in order to help alleviate this problem. Others think it is better to spend money for the development of electric and other types of cars that may cause less pollution.

In the age of modern era, the proliferation of private transportation particularly cars on the roads in a lot of parts of countries in the world has led to extremely problems of pollution and possible to be main source of global warming. Many people think that public transportation systems should be concerned by governments with using their budget to tackle this problem. In contrast, others believe that electrical development and many kinds of cars must be one priority from governments to solve pollution and global warming problems. As a result, it is reasonable that public transportation and developing new types of cars with zero emission have two perspectives.

On the one hand, developing of new type cars with zero waste can help human and environment having better life. Based on recent update for new technology in cars, many countries in Europe such as Germany, Finland, England and French have developed new technology with sorghum plant native from Africa for bio ethanol. It has ability with zero waste for cars in the future. Therefore, governments should gave more attention to participate tackling with using governments budget to developing idea.

On the other hand, public transportation as one of straight solutions to help alleviate those problems. It is because public transportation has more capacities to mobilize with largest capacities such as train, bus, MRT and air plane. Taking MRT (Mass Rapid Transport) as an example. MRT unit is one of mass modern transport in development countries such as Germany, Japan, Russia and French. MRT can carry on many passengers approximately 700 people one times out. If one city has five MRT units, it can be mass transportation which is carry on passengers about 3200 passengers/hours. As a consequent, vehicle on the road will be decreased significantly if this idea can appear in real action.

As a final result, although development electric cars in the future will be one of alternative solutions, public transportation has more opportunity to tackle those problems to lead better life for human an environment. Furthermore, governments as main stakeholders should spend their budget for the development of public transportation on and renewable energy as one of responsible to environment.
ymahanani 2 / 1  
public transportation has more opportunity to tackle those problems to lead better life for human an environment.

you never mention about environment before, i think it is not appropriate to include this sentence into your conclussion
akhfan 5 / 9 3  
If you want to use an abbreviation, you have to write an explanation in the beginning then use it in the following task.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-Writing Task2: Renewable Energy and Public Transportation as one of responsible to environment