RENTING A HOUSE -PROS AND CONS

jobymonpj 8 / 17 1  
Q.MANY PEOPLE PREFER TO RENT A HOUSE RATHER THAN BUYIBG ONE.DESCRIBE THE ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF RENTING.
Nowadays,people opt to live in a rented house or flat because of many reasons like hectic work shedule,stringent laws for building houses and so on.Eventhough,benefits of renting are many,there are some drawbacks that are worth mentioning.

On the one hand,there are many advantages when we take a flat or apartment for rent.Firstly,we do not need to spend money and time for the repair and maintanance of the building and other things.The landlord is suppossed to make arrangements for these when we live for rent.Secondly,for the people who need to travel to many destinations for their work and other purpose,rented houses are more comfortable than the own houses because they can easily shift their houses from one place to another.Besides,buying a house is a waste of money for them.Finaly,it is very hard for ordinary people who work very hard to make bothe ends meet,to buy a house because of the high cost of land and increased expenses of bulding construction.Thus,many people prefer to rent a house.

On the other hand,the disadvantages of renting are not negligible.When we live in others property,we are obliged to follow some rules and regulations.For instance,many house owners restrict the use of water ,electricity and often the area in their houses.Theses restrictions may not be acceptable or tolerable for many people and will definetly lead to conflicts.Another major drawback is that people do not feel self satisfaction when they live in others houses.I have been living in a rented flat for the last five years and never felt that it is my home.For the above mentioned reasons,life in a rented place could be undesirable or sometimes horrible.

To conclude,though there are many pros and cons of renting ,in this contemplorary world,people are left with no choice but to rent a house.
Good introduction :)

On the one hand,there are many advantages when we take a flat or apartment for rent.

Why you start with "on the other hand'' ? You said that it has both good and bad effects in the intro, so I feel if you start this sentence without this part it reads better.

we do not need to spend money and time for the repairs and maintanance maintenance of the building and other things

----- if you say other things, you need to give a few examples for them. However, repairs and maintenance cover most of the essential parts and therefore this part does not add any value to your sentence.

Finaly,it is veryharddifficult for ordinary people who work very hard to make bothe ends meet,to buy a house because of the high cost of land and increased expenses of bulding construction.

------- avoid repetition of the same word

When we live in others property,we are obliged to follow some rules and regulations

--------- nicely said :)

I must say that you have excellent writing skills; very good ideas and they are arranged in a very logical manner; good vocabulary and good essay structure !

I enjoyed reading your essay : )

Home / Writing Feedback / RENTING A HOUSE -PROS AND CONS