[TOEFL] Should replace normal classroom with online computer classes?

something 23 / 52 5  
TOPIC Distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning.

There are many advantages of distance learning, but it should not replace classroom learning. Learning in classroom could provide more information to study. Besides, learning in classroom are not only learning academic skills but also learning social skills, and learning how to solve problem in real situation. Consequently, I completely disagree with this statement that we should replace normal course with online course. I will give reasons to support my opinion.

To begin with, learning in classroom could provide more information and make students more comprehend in subjects that they had learnt. Because in classroom have many equipment to demonstrate real example. For example, in biology class, learning anatomy by operating fog have many benefits. Learner could learn how to use tools and see actual organs of fog. Unlike classroom, online class just only study in textbook not learnin real situation.

Secondly, online class could not provide knowledge about social skills. For instance, In a classroom, teacher could give assignment to student to work as a group. This could help students to learn how to deal with people, how to collaborate with people in their group. This important skill cannot be gotten in online classes.

Lastly, learning in classroom, student could have healthier life because in school can provide exercise class which train student to move their body. Classroom have specialist trainer to teach students to it right way. If student do it by themselves, they might be hurt themselves. This make students have healthier life which online class cannot provide.

In conclusion, I personally disagree this this notion that we should replace classroom with online class. Because, classroom could provide real actual example to make students more understand in their subject. Besides, classroom courses are also provide students to learn social skill. Moreover, classroom could provide exercise class to set students to have a good health. Thus, having classroom could provide abundant skills to students.

[It is still hard for me to finish it in 30 minutes. :'(]
There are many advantages of distance learning, but it should not replace classroom learning.

Well you start with expressing your opinion on the argument. However, it is always good to finish your introduction with your opinion. You need to assume that the reader does not know anything about the prompt. Therefore you should first introduce the topic. Begin it with a hook statement that can grab the reader's attention towards your writing. However, it should provide you a good entrance to the prompt and therefore it should be relevant to the prompt. For example;

Nowadays, with rapid advancement of information communication technologies, distance learning and online classes has become a famous mode of delivering education.
Then introduce the argument in your own words;

Distance learning and online computer classes should replace classroom learning

Now state your opinion.
Because in classroom have many equipment to demonstrate real example.

This is because the classrooms are well equipped with resources that help students to comprehend their lessons better.

For example, in biology class, learning anatomy by operating fog have many benefits

.. "dissecting frogs" is the appropriate usage!
For example, the biology students get the opportunity to dissect a frog in a classroom set up which helps them understand the lesson better than seeing visuals of a dissected frog.

As Pahan suggested, you need to pay attention to the structure of your introduction. The rest seems to be ok. :)

Home / Writing Feedback / [TOEFL] Should replace normal classroom with online computer classes?