Replacement of many houses and farmlands with several building facilities in the West Park School

Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
The diagrams show the changes that have taken place at West Park Secondary School since its contraction in 1950.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram presents the changes that have occured in West Park Secondary School between 1950 and 2010. Overall, it can be seen that, the most noticeble changes are the replacement of many houses and farmland with several building facities of the school such as car park and block science.

In 1980, many changes that have occured to public area to student. A playground has been built behind the main building of school. In addition to this, a sport field was constructed next to playground. Also, the sience block has been built in front of main road and it beside main building of school. Then, a car park was constructed in the north school.

However, over the following thirty years, the car park has been built in alongside of left side of school and it was dominated the western of the school. Next, sport field was constructed in the south main building of school

Hi Wiwik, here's additional insights towards your essay.

- that havehas occured
- facili ties of thesuch as a school such as, car park
- and a science block science .

- manythe changes that havehas occured
- to the public areaare focused to the students .
- building of a school.
- In addition to this, a sports field
- was constructed next to the playground.
- of the main road
- and its beside main

- been built in alongside
- ofthe left side
-with the western side of the school.
- the sports field
- south of the main building of the school

There you have it Wiwik, I hope the above corrections is useful to your revision.

Home / Writing Feedback / Replacement of many houses and farmlands with several building facilities in the West Park School