Hi Hamedmas! I found some other parts that we can either edit or revise. I noted those below. I hope that these suggestions continue to help you develop your paper :-) Good luck! Don't hesitate to ask for more help if you feel you need it :-)
Historic buildings are valuable treasures from our ancestors. Although most old buildings in big cities are sometimes being torn down in order to
replace new ones
- In order to build new
because it is
necessary to modernize the view of any city , but historic buildings should not be included in these categories. Historical buildings have presented tradition, culture, and even folklore of ancient people. In addition, they would be attractive for tourism.
- because it is important to modernize the view... any city . Historic buildings...have presented the
tradition... The historic buildings also serve as an economic booster for local tourism because it brings in tourists from all over who are interested in historical architecture.
Historic buildings answer many
mysterious questions about our previous ancestors ; thereby no one can determine the value of the historic buildings. It holds the key to understanding the culture and lifestyle of people who lived thousands of years ago. These buildings can also clarify the ir culture and belief among people . By preserving the structure of buildings, we keep these valuable treasures for the future generations. By investigating about the ir structures, we can figure out the knowledge of ancient people about architecture. There are reasons why preserving the buildings are important.
- ancestors. That is why nobody can determine... culture and belief shared by a nation or people... we can learn more about the
. These are some reasons
]Another advantage of historic buildings is their capabilities to attract more tourists to the city
- Historic buildings have been known to have the ability to attract tourists to a given city.
is interesting for most people to know about the way people live in thousands years ago.
- It interests
most people to know...
For example, thousands of people always visit many historical buildings of Rome and Egypt, Iran, etc.
- ... Iran, etc in order to create a historical connection in their minds between the past and present cultures that exist in these countries.
Therefore, It is a valuable opportunities for any city having historic buildings to show them to new visitors. Historic building can develop other industries such as restaurants or other food industries and handicrafts shops and so on. Attracting more tourists means more clients for these industries.
- That is why it is important to preserve these historic building for the future generations. Developing tourism around historical buildings also bring in new sources of employment and income to the tourist area.
reasons that why we should preserve historic buildings in the city. They can benefit us financially by developing other industries. Moreover, they are the symbols of our nations, which can show the historical culture of our previous ancestors .
- These are but a few reasons why... The provide an economic benefit through the tourism industry while also representing the symbols and culture of a nation.