Report on the main features of the electricity production

thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
The pie charts below show units of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 1980 and 2000.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts illustrate abour the unit of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 19980 and 2000. At first glance, it is evident that coal is the biggest total production than other units in Australia, while in France, nuclear power is the biggest production units over the year.

To begin with, in 1980, the total production of electricity by fuel in Australia is 100 units with qualification coal (50 units), oil (10 units), natural gs (20 units), and hydro power (20 units), except nuclear power.

...

sohmaayame - / 1 1  
The pie charts illustrate abour the unit of electricity production by fuel source in Australia and France in 19980 and 2000. At first glance, it is evident that coal is the biggest total production than othercompared with units in Australia, while in France, nuclear power is the biggest production units over the year.

Moving t o a more detailed analysis from the pie charts reveals that the electricity production in France prio duced five kinds of fuel. In 1980, France produced 90 units consisting of 25 units coal, 20 units oil, 25 units natural gas, 5 units hydro power, and 15 unit nuclear. Next, in 2000, the total production of electricity increased twice more than before with t he acumulate isaccumulation of 180 units.

I'm not a native speaker but hope this help
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Your writing is well-done. Have you finished it in 20 minutes?
Thanks,
eddy suaib.
OP thutyedaniel 32 / 38 17  
yes sir, actually I have finished my writing in 20 minutes

Best regards,
fitria astuti danial.

Home / Writing Feedback / Report on the main features of the electricity production