Report on services provided by health centers

Axis0019 4 / 7 1  
I hope I have appliced the advice given by the consultant. Please tell me whether the will score well/passing or not.

how patients evaluated health centre services

The table below indicates the evalution done by patients in the Longston, Peveril and Marchbank health centers. Overall, Peveril was regarded as the best health center in all services, followed by the Marchbank center. The services provided by the Longstom center was evaluted as the worst by patients.

To begin, the Peveril center was regarded as close to excellent in the quality of services provided with an overall average of 8.3 across all services. Although, pharmacy and care of children had the lowest rating between the given services in the center, scoring 6.3 and 7.5, respectively, its response to concerns and booking appointments were the fields where the center was miles ahead of the competetion with near perfect ratings of 9.6 and 9.1, respectively.

Meanwhile, the Marchbank center recieved an overall average of 7.2 and the Longston centre got only a 5.8 average rating. While their best rated service was the doctor's service, evaluated to be 8.4 for Marchbank and 8.0 for longston, which was not far from Peveril's 8.7, response to concerns was evaluated as the worst service for Longston and pharmacy the worst for Marchbank at 4.3 and 5.8, respectively.

Where is the list of services for comparison in the summary? The reader has no idea what you begin to report on later on. The summary of relevant content could be better detailed. The review is inconsistent in presentation. There are also spelling errors that need correction.

This is a rushed review. The writer must pay attention to writing rules, spelling, and content quality. The first version is never the final version. It is the point where improvements to presentation, content adjustment and changes, as well as grammar correction should be done. The 2nd version might be the final copy if time does not permit a 3rd review.

There will be reduced scores in some sections of the essay. The score will be low but still passing. If you have a particular score to achieve in mind., this essay may have slightly missed the mark. Contact me privately for details about comprehensive scoring reviews.

Home / Writing Feedback / Report on services provided by health centers