The report show that toursim has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.

daunguyen2910 1 / -  
Tourism is very important with many countries. It brings a lot of money for these countries, but is can also cause problem.

Tourists believe that travel wonderful places of a country can help their life better. The culture, landscapes are the tourism destination that possible to improve more income of a country. With the growing of tourists, the government also has build public and health facilities; hospitals, roads and highways to bring best things.

However, in reality, tourism contribute one of the huge nature problems of a country. One of the worst effects tourism is the presence of large crowds of people in streets and areas of beauty, so local people can find it difficult to do things they want to do.

In addition, to serve more and more travelers, the tourism industry has to build more hotels, restaurants, which results in reducing natural area and deforestation. Another disadvantage of tourism is that tourists do not usually worry about environment issues. However, these problems can be very worrying for people who live in the area all the time.

Overall, I belive tourism has many benefits for everyone. However, If people contribute to protect natural environment and reduce negative impacts, it is very important more.
Hi Dau, WELCOME to the Forum, I hope you find this website helpful.
Now, as you said in your essay, indeed, tourism is a very profitable addition to a country and it offers great opportunities for employment, however, just like any other industry, there are drawbacks in this industry too.

Anyhow, I have a few suggestions to enhance your essay.

- Tourism is very important withto many countries.
- It brings a lot of money for these countries, buthowever, itis can also cause problem.
- Tourists believe that travelling to wonderful places
- of a country can help their life better.
- The culture, landscapes are the tourism destination
- that is possible to improve more
- income of afor the country.
- With the growing number of tourists,
- the government also has build public and health facilities;
- huge nature problems of ain the country.
- One of the worst effects of tourism is the presence
- sotherefore, local people can find ...

There you have it Dau, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision.
mem77 62 / 98 6  
Hello Nguyen Anh, this is some correction from me and feel free to correct me too!

Tourism is very important withfor many countries.

Even though It brings a lot of money for these countries, but is canIt also causesa problem.

Tourists believe that travelingto wonderful places of ...

.....the government also has buildbuilt public and health facilities; hospitals, roads and highways ...

....so local people can find it difficulties to do the things that they want to do.

Home / Writing Feedback / The report show that toursim has many negative effects on the countries that people travel to.