The report about visitors of two selected, newly opened music sites in a 15-day period

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
A breakdown of the report about visitors of two selected new music sites in a 15-day period is illustrated in the line chart measured in thousands. Overall, it is really important to notice that the number of pop parade visitors saw an upward trend, whereas the level of music choice visitors witnessed a slight increase.

Initially, it can be seen that the quantity of people surfing Pop Parade site is three times more than that of people browsing Music Choice. Between day 4 and day 7, there is a significant difference where Pop Parade proportion goes down to approximately 30, compared to Music Choice proportion which is fluctuated slightly. Nevertheless, in the next day Pop Parade begins to go up remarkably at 150 and another is still stable around 20.

Interestingly, although a plenty of Music Choice viewers overtakes the other from day 12 to day 13, the next day sees a sharp rise in proportion of Pop Parade and leads again at 140. In the following day, the number of Pop Parade visitors finishes at 170 and reaches a peak, whereas Music Choice sees a dramatic drop at 70.

(190 words)

• music sites
Lola12 10 / 9  
... surfing Pop Parade siteS

except this minor mistake, i can't find any other mistake. Great report!

Home / Writing Feedback / The report about visitors of two selected, newly opened music sites in a 15-day period