Reports show that diets and leisure, study were most popular in Sweden

ReskiRamadani88 43 / 57 5  
The table above gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The table compares the amount of different items which spending by consumer in five different countries in 2002. Overall it can be seen that food/drink/tobacco were the higher percentage than other items which was bought of consumer, while leisure/education were the smallest items to bought.

Meals were favorite items for costumer from five countries which was the percentage over 15. And the less favorite items were Leisure/education which was under 5 percent. Consumer from Sweden were the larger percentage to bought diets and cost free time/study than others as much as 32.14 and 4.35. Swede was the lowest percentage for two items, whereas consumer spending on foods just 15.77 and 5.40 for clothing/footwear.

On the other hand, costumers from Italy enjoy to spending of clothing/footwear. This country becomes the biggest percentage as much as 9.00 than other country just under 7.00. And then, become the fourth state which like to bough food/drink/tobacco.

Reski, when you write the overview, you have to read the chart right? As you read the chart, you come across the names of the countries that are required along with the information right? Don't you think that the names of the countries are an important factor to present in the overview along with the summary of the chart content? The prompt asks you to include all the important information in the essay. So, I would assume that the countries names are an important part of this portion of the report? It would make sense to include the names just to let the reader know about the concentration of the essay content. You can just do a run down in the opening statement if you wish. Say something like "The chart concentrates on presenting the data taken from the following countries, X, XX, XXX, XXXX, and XXXXX in relation to..." That simple, additional line makes the first paragraph of the essay strong and highly informative. The rest of the essay works out just fine. I really noticed that your main problem in this writing task centers upon how to effectively write an overview. I hope that you can improve that aspect with practice. Take note of my suggestions as I believe it can be of help to you in the next series of practice tests.
lanazaldo 7 / 10  
hi..
I have some views about your essay..

The table compares the amount[number] [amount is for uncountable noun] of different items which spending[are spent][you want to mention ...
... that food/drink/tobacco were the higher percentage than other items which was bought of [by]
consumer, while (...) items to bought .
Meals were [a] favorite items for costumer (...) which was the percentage [was] over 15.

I hope it helps..

Home / Writing Feedback / Reports show that diets and leisure, study were most popular in Sweden