Some researchers analyse and say that, you are not too old to learn new skills

lalodhi 3 / 1  
Some people believe you are never too old to learn.
How strongly do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience?

It is irrefutable to say that, education plays a pivotal role in life. Some researchers analyse and say that, you are not too old to learn new skills and while on the other hand, some opine this statement. The following essay would discuss on the both sides of the statement with the help of reasons and relevant examples.

There are myriads of reasons in the favour of education and learning new skills. The most conspicuous one is that, learning is very important to survive in this contemporary era. Technology is changing rapidly and due to drudgery of advancement of technology, robust and artificial intelligence taking place of workers in factories. For instance, BHP Billiton worlds' biggest mining company deployed robots. In addition, learning also improves person's creativity and imagination. As a result, this helps a person to invent new things which can help our society to live properly. Hence, it makes clear learning new skills are very important.

In the contrary, there are people in the world, they think they are in the last part of the life and we are not able to learn new skills thus, they do not learn new techniques and skills. Such as, few decades ago, computer systems started with DOS operating system and, now we have windows 10.

To recapitulate, I pen down saying that a literate is the person who do not learn or relearn not that who do not know how to learn
Bennyoooo 8 / 19 8  
@lalodhi
Hi Aamir!

It is an organized essay. I would say it is relevant but not a strong one. In the first part, you should talk about why people should learn even if they are old. Well, your first point is to survive, which is pretty good. Second point is learning makes creativity, which is reason for learning but not for learning when they are old. So the key word if "old", and you should think about why they still have to learn when they are old.

The second part is not logical enough. You are talking about whether old people "can" learn, but the topic is whether old people " should" learn. " can" is different from " should", so you should focus on the requiements of the essay.

Also there are a few grammar mistakes.

As a result, thisit helps a person to invent new things which can help our societypeople to live properly. Hence, it makes clear that learning new skills areis very important.

In the contrary,(...) the world. They think they (...) the life and wethey are not able...
Such asFor example , few decades ago, ...

And I wonder if what you want you say in your last sentence.

Anyway, hope it helps.
aliDC 2 / 8 1  
@lalodhi
In my opinion it would be better if you use shorter sentences. Also, to me it seems that you are too obsessive with large words. I think using a wide variety of structures does more to make your essay look professional. Here is my recommendation for the first paragraph:

It is safe to say that education plays a pivotal role in modern life.Some analysts believe that one is never too old to learn new skills. On the other hand, some hold contrary views. The following essay tries to discuss the both sides providing cogent reasons and examples.
Omerzafar 2 / 3  
In conclusion . u use the person but it should be a person and you write who do it should be who does .

Home / Writing Feedback / Some researchers analyse and say that, you are not too old to learn new skills