Researching particular contacting skills in business.

septiadara29 48 / 67 9  
The table gives the results of two surveys, in 1997 and 2006, in which people were asked which communication skills were essential in their jobs.

Writing Task 1, Unit 3D, Page 23

The table compares the proportion for people who were asked which types of communication skills were important in their careers, in 1997 and 2006. Overall, it is noticable that the largest proportion for external and internal communication in each year were dealing with people and listening carefully to colleagues successively.

According to the first internal communication skills, the figure of dealing with people stood at 60% in 1997 and went up to 65% in 1997. Although it has the largest number in the result of survey, the figure of knowledge of particular products or services had a significant increase of 6% in the last year given. In 2006, there was also an incline in the figure of advising or caring for customers or clients to 39%, eventhough the figure of selling a product or service fell down at 21%.

The second communication skills show that the number for listening carefully to colleagues started at 38% in 1997 and increased markedly by 9% in 2006. On the other hand, the tiniest increase experienced in the number of planning the activities of others by only 1%. Meanwhile, concerning the rest parts, there was a general rise with average by 5% for each communication skill. (202 words)

ibe13 36 / 50 9  
Aloha Septiadara, Here are my thoughts;

(1) ... the proportion forof people who were(you can reduce this) asked which typestype(just mention one) of communication skills werewas important in their ...

(2) Overall, it is noticable that the largest proportion for external and internal communication ...the largest proportion for external communication in each year was dealing with people and internal was listening carefully to colleagues successively.

(3) According to data , in the first internal ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Researching particular contacting skills in business.