Resilient nature of life is quite due to hope.

faisal 2 / 2  

Hope is the buoy of life

Resilient nature of life is quite due to hope. Hope finds out bright lines even in utmost darkness. If one has nothing but hope, it can get every thing and if one has every thing but hope, it can loss every thing. Hope lets one to think miracles even in impossible situations. If one cuts off hope, it ultimately cuts off life.

Hope is just like life jackets which are used when there is some accident in waters. Life jackets save lives but for a short period of time, and after that if victims are not being rescued, they die. Same is true for hope, if it does not get any positive regard it also dies.

Hope is a permanent source of happiness even in miserable conditions. An ill old woman, whose son is at border in a war, lives with a hope that one day her son will be back with medals. A patient, suffering from an incurable disease, lives with an unrealistic hope of long life.Thus in adverse conditions only hope can make one to smile.

Hope saves life when it is about to end but it alone can not help saving life for a long time.
Ultimate csp 2 / 6  
Good effort!
Your second paragraph breaks the consistency of your expression as having a quite different point of view from the first paragraph.
May be you should mentions that it is about the buoy. In a manner that... To elaborate the concept of the buoy of life, we can take an ordinary example of life jackets....

It is my humble assessment and i am not an expert...
People who have a resilient nature enjoy this beneficial trait due to hope. Hope enables us to find bright moments even in utter darkness.

If one has nothing but hope, it she can get everything, and if one has everything but hope, she can lose everything.

Hope is a permanent source of happiness even in miserable conditions.----good sentence!

An ill old woman, whose son is at the border fighting in a war, lives with a hope that one day her son will be back with medals.

A patient, suffering from an incurable disease, lives with an unrealistic hope of long life.Thus in adverse conditions only hope can make one to smile.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Resilient nature of life is quite due to hope.