My responsibilities and contributions to my household

Modewap 16 / 70 13  
Hello forumite, please help me with these write ups.
They are questions and below are my responses. Did I answered the questions perfectly? No word limit is required.

1. Describe your contribution to your household eg cooking etc.
I grow in community where one sees no division of chores among families. In my community one can see grown up men fetching water, cooking and doing general women's chores. I, growing in this community I found myself doing what could be called female chores. Every morning I usually sweep our room, tidy up the room, fetch water, then I proceed to helping my younger sister to get water for bathe to get ready for school after she finishes washing dirty plates.

Ever since my graduation from high school my contribution to my household transcend from doing only domestic chores to helping my family financially from the little payment I receive monthly, thereby giving back and rendering my own little support for my family that has been providing for me since my childhood days.

2. Explain how your household responsibilities would be taken care in your absence?

Being from a community and household that never wait on anyone to carry out duties. I can vividly say that my contribution to my household will be willing carried out by younger, cousin, mother or father on my absence as they have demonstrated this when I started working after my graduation that when I come back in the night, little or no work are spare.

As my financial contribution, I believe my family will pull through as they have done that when I was still in high school that I have not started working. If I get this scholarship the fee and feeding expenses I receive from my family could be put into a better use like paying for bills, increasing feeding and settling my sister's school expenses. Above all, my absence would relieve my family life style as sleeping space will be readily available in our a room apartment as sleeping would be made comfortable.
- I grew up in a community where children were expected to help out with the simple household chores. For me, this meant doing chores around the house, which included normally female chores such as sweeping the house, tidying up, helping to cook and care for the younger family members by giving them baths. My duties increased as I got older and now, I already work part-time in order to help my family out financially. We have never been wealthy or even comfortable in life so I have to do my part in order to ensure that our daily needs are met.

- My community includes my tightly knit family members. So if I were to leave the community for any reason, my cousins, uncles, aunts, nieces, and nephews, would be sure to come to my family's aid in terms of getting the chores done. That is something that we have always done for the family members each time one of the relatives leaves his family for a long period of time. I do not doubt that they would do the same for my family since i did the same for them. As for my financial contribution, nobody would be able to take over that duty. Which is why I am applying for a scholarship. With a scholarship I would be able to concentrate on my studies and not worry about having to pay my fees. Instead, I can work part time to continue helping my family financially.

Home / Writing Feedback / My responsibilities and contributions to my household