Responsibility of the Clean and tidy streets

Jipsa Jadwani 3 / 4 4  
Please provide a feedback

MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT IN ORDER TO HAVE CLEAN AND TIDY STREETS IN THEIR NEIGHBOURHOODS, THIS SHOULD BE RESIDENT'S RESPONSIBILITY, WHILE OTHERS THINK IT SHOULD BE GOVERNMENT'S DUTY. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

An immaculate street is a healthy sign of a developing locality, and it also has far-flung effects on a nation's aesthetics. However, the body responsible to keep the lanes of an area is a contentious issue. Some say local natives should look after the cleanliness of their sorrounding area, others believe that the governing body should take charge of the same. This essay will argue why, I think, it is essential for the latter to be the controlling figure.

To embark on, the government has the authority to implement a law restricting garbage disposal on the streets. A myriad of people lacks the enthusiasm to initiate the tidiness of their near-by area and instead of cleaning a pre-existing litter, many dispose their rubbish as well on the same spot making the condition even worse. Hence, the state can create a potential ripple that is constructive as well as encouraging by implementing few laws restricting garbage disposal on roads. To illustrate, the UK government has heavy penalty for disturbing the pristine conditions of the streets, and in order to avoid such fines, people help maintain these roads.

Furthermore, it is the state's job to provide the basic facilities and utilities in order to have unspoiled roads, such as, public toilets and dustbins. Although these might seem as small necessities, they play a pivotal role in maintaining the locality's spotless condition. For instance, installing garbage bins at every few yards at a walkway, reduce a native's urge to throw rubbish on street as he/she spots a bin at a near distance.

To reiterate, I believe that it is the state's responsibility to keep the city spike and span. This can be achieved by taking two simple measures involving implementing a no-litter on streets law and provision of garbage collecting containers and public restrooms
Maria - / 1,098 389  
@Jipsa Jadwani
Hello there. I'll provide you with feedback on your writing.

First and foremost, try to not over-bloat your sentences by adding too many filler descriptions. If you can omit these unnecessary words, you'll save tremendous amount of space in your writing.

In addition, try to also incorporate more straightforward writing to create a clearer and definitive approach to your composition. Try to, for instance, in the second to last paragraph, evade linking together synonymous words as they do not add value to your writing. Try to add more dimension to your writing by focusing on substance than anything else.

Best of luck with writing.

Home / Writing Feedback / Responsibility of the Clean and tidy streets