RESTRICTION TO THE FREE TURKISH MEDIA

rosemaryyy 2 / 4 1  
Hey guys, i just wrote an essay.Can u find my grammar faults if i've done.

Do you know what's happening in Turkey recently.What is the agenda of inhabitants who live in Turkey right now.Let me say."Coerce to media by the hand of the government baisedly."That sounds outrageous right? In 2015? Unfortunately Turkey turning into an unti-democratic state day by day and we can't even do anything about it.

About 3 days ago, the cops invaded Bugün and Kanaltürk Tv Centre by breaking the door though the resistance of journalist that have been working in the media group.The boss and the many of the workers dismissed so far.Many people from several class of the country have been oppositing because they think the government commiting a law-crime.However, the authorities said that there is no unfair occurance.Obviously in Turkey, the authorities counts the public dumb or blind.
bonboncase 20 / 45 15  
Do you know what'swhat is happening in Turkey recently. What is the agenda of inhabitants who live in Turkey right now.? Let me say."Coerce to media by the hand of the government baisedly."That sounds outrageous right?In 2015? Unfortunately Turkeyis turning into an unti-democratic state day by day and we can'tcan not even do anything about it.

About 3 days ago, the cops invaded Bugün and Kanaltürk Tv Centre by breaking the door thoughdespite the resistance of journalists that havehad been working in the media group.The boss and the many of the workers dismissed so far .Many people from several classes of the country have been oppositingoppose xxx(the cops or whatever you want to say) because they think the government is commiting a law-crime.However, the authorities said that there iswas no unfair occurance.Obviously in Turkey, the authorities countsconsider the public dumb or blind.

I highlight the parts I don't understand in red.
OP rosemaryyy 2 / 4 1  
Thanks for the edition

Home / Writing Feedback / RESTRICTION TO THE FREE TURKISH MEDIA