Result of the survey on workmen's relations with the chiefs and colleagues

Hujjatul19 45 / 70 3  
The given pie charts provide information about the percentage of the workmen's relations with the chiefs and colleagues. The surveys is conducted in 2005 and 2009. Overall, it is seen that working men tend to maintain very good relationship to their leaders and colleagues.

The data presents that in 2005, there were 61% workmen stated that their relation with their boss was completely good and so was with their co-workers which took 63%. Meanwhile, 26% and 28% of workers felt that they kept a good relationship with leaders and colleagues respectively. Then, the rest of the percentage showed that workers had fair or even poor relationship with them.

Besides, the next four years, the survey's result have no significant difference. Employees keep their relationship with supervisors and co-workers on very good level, where there were 65% of workers had it with their boss and 70% kept it with their colleagues. Next, 22% of working men were having a good relation to their leaders and 25% of work men owned a good link to their co-workers. A poor and fair relations, that were addressed to supervisors and co-workers, took only less than 10%.
ekalamarsyari11 72 / 108 9  
it is important to present the graph here

The given pie charts provide information about the percentage of theworkmen's workers' relations with their chiefs and colleagues. The surveys is conducted in 20015 and 20092009 and 2015 .

Overall, it iscan be seen that working men tended to maintain very good relationships to their leaders and colleagues.

The data presentspresented that in 2005

Besides,despite this , in the next four years, the survey's resultshavehad no significant differences .

Home / Writing Feedback / Result of the survey on workmen's relations with the chiefs and colleagues