Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The results of a survey asking workers about their relationship with supervisor and their co-workers

ADIE08 29 / 32 1  
The charts below show the results of a survey in 2005 and 2009 asking workers about their relationship with supervisor and their co-workers.

The charts reveal a comparison the number of two surveys employees' relationship with supervisor and Co-workers in 2005 and 2009, is measured in percentages. In general, The most significant results in the graph show that "very good" has dominated both years.

According to data, there a few different numbers "very good" categories with a supervisor which there was a 4 percent improvement over periods four years. At the same time, the relationship with co-workers increased 7 percent to total 70 percent in the last period. In addition, the second high percentages both of two groups were "good" item, that based on supervisor correlation was decreased from 26% to 22% while the other group in co-workers lose at 3 percent from 2005 to 2009.

Turning to other classification items both of co-worker and supervisor, mostly had a range of percentages around 1 percent until 8 percent. In which over three years letter, the survey items in supervisor fell around 3 percent, It also happened in a co-worker. However, there was anomaly data group supervisor which, people said that don't have a supervisor increased at 4 percent than previously.

Home / Writing Feedback / The results of a survey asking workers about their relationship with supervisor and their co-workers