Resume From Nat Geo Article "Hurricane Matthew's Destructive Storm Surges Hint at New Normal"

Gigih12 10 / 8  
Hello, My name is Gigih...Please help me to improve my writings and correct my errors...Here is my resume from natgeo's article...Thank you

Hurricane Matthew's Destructive Storm Surges Hint at New Normal

Hurricane Matthew makes seawater flooding into the seaside towns from Florida to California. Matthew known as the most powerful hurricane to hit USA in a decade will make the sea surface rising dangerously. The lawmakers are still debating about the climate change but in the other hand the sea level in their beaches was rose gradually higher than before. Altough the flood regularly at the high tide in Miami Beach and Fourth Lauderdale, the government in Florida does not accept the climate science. As a consequence, most planning that is being done occurs at the local level, where few cities and counties have the money to fund the kinds of big projects needed to adapt to their changing circumstances. According to the National Climate Assessment, the ocean along the East Coast is rising one to four feet, while storms are forecast to become more frequent and more destructive. When it became big disaster, more than 2 million people in the south-eastern states go to the high ground. Matthew's hurricane which killed hundreds of people in Haiti and 4 people in Florida had weak winds, sheer size, and slow-speed trek but the coast and enough rain saturated to cause flooding on top of storm surge. The scientist predict the sea surface will rise up to 3 feet in the next 2100 in Florida. As a result, the architects, engineers, and water experts proposed an array of concepts to add facility for prepare for a wetter future, so the rising of sea surface can be mapped.

Source: Laura Parker, news.nationalgeographic
Afdhel 14 / 21 1  
Hi Gigih, I want to give a couple of advices

Although the flood regularly at the high tide

buton the other hand the sea level

the State of Florida does not accept

hurricane to hit the USA

Good luck, keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Resume From Nat Geo Article "Hurricane Matthew's Destructive Storm Surges Hint at New Normal"