Resume an article "Playing Grand Theft Auto can teach autonomous cars how to drive"

Gigih12 10 / 8  
Playing Grand Theft Auto can teach autonomous cars how to drive
Source: Timothy Revell (newscientist)

The development of technology takes a major role in automotive. Nowadays, the system in car uses a super high technology computer which can make car drive automatically without any driver or called as autonomous car. But in its development, it has a drawback. The computer is very hard to recognise other cars. As a consequence, recently there was a car accident between Tesla Model S and white truck. At that moment of time, the car failed to distinguish the color of truck against the sky.

The concept of autonomous car has been thought and now adapt the same concept as virtual traffic on Grand Theft Auto V. Google and Uber have some disadvantages in their algorithms, because they use pre-recorded footage of traffic. Moreover the researchers tested an algorithm for GTA V and compared with real-world images. Eventually, The algorithm which uses in GTA V as well as the way to difference the car in the real world. In conclusion, video games such as GTA V can help researchers which want to see the difference of vehicles and its conditions although there is still have a problem in it. It is imperative that driverless car is more safety than someone who drives a car as usual, because there are several accidents in the road cause by human errors.
ryan31 65 / 96 15  
hello Gigih
it is a great resume
let me give you some suggestions
hope it helps

Nowadays, the system in car usesthe car system is usinga super highcutting-edge technology computer (...) or called as the autonomous car.

But in its <<< it is informal try to use "it is" development, it has a drawback.
however, in the development process has a drawback

... recently there wasisbecause you use simple present a car accident between ...
At that moment of time , the car failed to ...

... autonomous car hashad been thought and ...

... in their algorithms, it is because they use ...

... see the difference of vehicles and itsit conditions although there is still have a problem in it .
... who drives a car as usual, because there (...) road causeD by human errors.

good job
keep writing

Home / Writing Feedback / Resume an article "Playing Grand Theft Auto can teach autonomous cars how to drive"