Retirement Saving Doesn't Have to Be So Stressful

Yusuf05 11 / 14 2  
Have you planned properly your retirement? If it not, then you need to know this..

The retirement savings of Americans at this time and age is a doodle case to be depicted; mostly frustrating on the way of investing their money for retirement. Study conducted by Schwab Survey reveals that four of ten Americans face a stressful time building sufficient retirement savings (24% allocating for labour insurance, 21% for credit card arrears, 20% for monthly cost).

In fact, people is about to be stressful for retire decades ahead, yet 38% put stress in the prior moment for worry, 26% struggle to cover the credit card loan, and 24% repress to costs of school.

The question that arise then how people can arrange their financial for future retirement properly? Schwab implied that the third plan should stop to escalate their contribution rate. The proper allotment for contribution rate better divided into 1% or 2% annually until it peaks at 12% to 15% of pay.

||- essay resources:
time.com/money/4448639/retirement-saving-doesnt-have-to-be-so-stressful/ -||
Fadhilahumar91 61 / 73 6  
Hi yusuf..

This my correction for you. But, when i have a mistake, please re-correct me again.

The retirement savings of Americans at this time and age is a doodle case to be depicted(this essay, shows retirement savings of the Americans people at this time and the age of doodle case)

mostly frustrating on the way ofis investing their money for retirement

The question that arise thenis how people can arrange their ...

The proper allotment for contribution rate better divided into 1% ...
(contribution rate divided into 1% or 2% until the highest pay at 12% to 15% of pay.)

thank you
hirani03 36 / 50 5  
Hi Yusuf. I have read your summary. I try to give you some corrections.

1. If it is not, then you need to know this..

2. In fact, people isare about to be stressful for retire (...) and 24% repress to costscost of school.

3. The question that arisearises then how people can arrange ...

It just a few correction. you just need more attention on subject-verb agreement.
Keep writing :)

Home / Writing Feedback / Retirement Saving Doesn't Have to Be So Stressful