Reuse of rainwater through several treatments

RAY93 35 / 186 136  
The diagram informs the recycling system of rain water to be hygiene water used domestically in people housing. Rain water is processed through water management systems at a macro and micro scale. Meanwhile the stromwater and wastewater are also having treated to reuse.

Turning to the first stage which is the water saving or collecting in both considerably at the great artificial reservoir and simply through rainwater tank at household scale. Before distribute to the housing, rain water get through water treatment plant to process it being drinkable water whilst the water stored by a small tank installed in the building's surrounding is directly channeled to the house.

Furthermore, the used water from house is not completely throw back to the nature but then having reprocessed at wastewater treatment plant to separate the organic and inorganic substances so it could be used as recycled water and piped back to the house. Besides that, the rain water fallen to the earth, for instance in the river and drainage, underground water and the excess treated water contained such contaminants also utilize after treated on stromwater treatment.

angga93 42 / 74 20  
The diagram informs the recycling system of rain water to be hygienehygienic, needs adjective water used domestically in people housing.

Turning to the first stage which is the water saving ...
"turning to" is used for explaining new main idea, so that it cannot be used for first body paragraph. I think you should use "to begin" or just directly mention your main idea in the second paragraph

Before distribute (usable water is distributed ) to the housing, rain water get through ...

Besides that, the rain water fallen (falls ) to the earth, (...) such contaminants also utilize after treated on stromwater treatment. : i do not get an information that says stormwater and excess water can be utilized. If i'm not mistaken, it runs into the river after being treated.

Home / Writing Feedback / Reuse of rainwater through several treatments