Rewrite : A turbine design and three different locations to be placed, check my writing

Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
The diagrams below show the design for a wind turbine and its location.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

A breakdown of a detailed wind turbine design and three different locations to be placed is illustrated in the diagrams. Overall, a wind turbine consists of several parts, which has their each function and there are three locations where the turbines can be constructed. While the highest power is on the hill, the lowest is next to houses as a domestic turbine.

The design, a wind turbine feature consists of blader made by fibreglass or wood, a steel tower, a wind sensor, a generator, and a computer control system. Each part of the turbine has a function such blades as a receiver of wind. Then, wind sensor acts to detect speed and direction which is followed by a generator as a power producer with output 1,5 megawatts of electricity. Moreover, another component is a computer to control the system and receive information from the sensor. All parts are combined to construct a wind turbine.

Moving to the locations, there are three different locations where the turbines can be established. The first, on the hill, in this place the maximum wind strength can be obtained. The second, it is in the sea where landscape does not spoil the process in order to receive the wind source, and another place is around the houses as a domestic turbine that is able to produce 100 kilowatts electricity.

putri22 33 / 33 5  
A breakdown of a detailed wind turbine design and three different locations to be placed isare illustrated in the diagrams. Overall, a wind turbine consists of several parts, which hashave their each function and there ...

Turning to the design, a wind turbine feature consists of bladers made by fibreglass or wood, a steel ...

i think there were just a few little mistakes. good job, hadi!
angga93 42 / 74 20  
A breakdown of a detailed wind turbine design and three different locations to be placed is [are ] illustrated in the diagrams.___ : when you use "and", try to balance each side. plural and plural or singular and singular

___While the highest power is [suggestion: insert "generated by those placed" here ] on the hill, the lowest [suggestion: insert "of that" here ] is next to houses as a domestic turbine.

___[you need a transition word here ] The design, a wind turbine feature consists of blader [blades which are] made by fibreglass or wood,____

___Each part of the turbine has a [suggestion: insert "certain" here ] function such blades as a receiver of wind___

___All parts are combined [suggestion: replace with "assembled"] to construct a wind turbine.

Moving to the locations , there are three different locations where the turbines can be established.___ :[avoid the use of same words in one sentence]

___The first, [is ] on the hill, in this place [where ] the maximum wind strength can be obtained. ___

good job pal

Home / Writing Feedback / Rewrite : A turbine design and three different locations to be placed, check my writing