Rich children tend to acquire their needs and desires much easier than poor children and are happier

Rachael2615 1 / -  
Rich children are generally happier than those from poorer families? What is your opinion ?

It is generally believed that rich children are generally happier than those from poorer families. Rich children tend to acquire their needs and desires much easier than poor children who even have trouble getting their basic necessities. Besides that, parents of rich children have the capability to provide more for their children in terms of their basic needs which also includes education while parents who have low financial incomes cannot afford to do so. In my opinion, it is not entirely true to say that rich children are generally happier than those from poorer families because happiness cannot be equated with money or wealth and everyone defines happiness in their own different ways.

Happiness cannot be equated with money or wealth because there are some things in life which could not be bought with money. Rich children do always get their hands on the things they desire easily. However, it does not guarantee their happiness. Most parents of rich children are busy working and trying to earn more by expanding their careers which caused them to have lesser time with their children. They will try to substitute their children's lack of love and care with money and ensure that their children are being provided with the best of everything. They do not realize that their children crave more for their love and attention which will make them truly happy rather than having material attainment. On the other hand, poor children have better relationships with their parents and they have been taught since young to learn to appreciate the things they have. It is undeniable that poor children often have difficulties to get the things they want but they are easily satisfied with anything they could get. I sincerely believe life is not about having, it is about being. Rich children are most likely to be surrounded with all the money they could get, and yet they still might be as miserable as a human being can be.

Everyone has their own unique ways of finding happiness. We cannot say that rich children are happier than poor children because there might be some rich children who are not happy being rich. They might find their own happiness in other things which do not require money. Some children who have difficult temperament find it hard to be happy as they tend to be whiny and are difficult to please. The children's attitudes towards their surroundings contribute a lot to their emotions. Some children have the wrong idea into believing that gaining materialistic things would make them happier as they think that they own more things compared to other children. Children who are still immature like to show off what they have to their friends, gaining satisfaction which could only provide them a short-term of happiness. Thus, parents either from rich or poor families play an important role in guiding their children and teach them to enjoy the simple pleasures in life. For instance, they can attain their own happiness easily in their own ways.

In conclusion, it is not a fact that rich children are happier than those from poorer families. We should remain an open minded perspective in this matter as most of the children either from rich or poor families have different upbringings which define their attitude and personality.
First paragraph

- It is generally believed that rich children are generally happier than those from poorer families.
- even havehas trouble getting their basic necessities.
- Besides that , parents of rich
- be equated with money or wealth and everyone defines happiness in their own different ways.

2nd paragraph
- Happiness cannot be equated with money or wealth because( this phrase is not necessary as we have established or mentioned this before, never allow a certain phrase to be repeated in your sentence just so that you can make your point, play with words )

- T here are some things in
- life which could notthat cannot be bought with money.
- Rich children do always get their hands
- on the things they easily desire easily .
- and yet they still might be as miserable as a human being can be .

Hi Rachael, as you notice, above are my remarks for the first 2 paragraphs of your essay.I hope it helped.

I must say that you made a good argument here, however, you have to be careful in making or shaping your sentences, more words
in a sentence does not necessarily mean that its a good set of sentence, I still believe in keeping the sentences plain and simple,
this way it is conversational as well as easy to understand. Remember, the more readers you have the stronger the proof that you did
good in your essay and that your readers are able to comprehend.

Should you need further assistance, we are here for you.

Home / Writing Feedback / Rich children tend to acquire their needs and desires much easier than poor children and are happier