Hi Ajayi, I spotted some grammatical and punctuation issues with your writing. I'll be quoting and correcting the issues below and include comments when necessary.
The creation of a man and woman by God is one of the miraculous things
about this life
- ... most miraculous thingsin
- The miracle is something that is part of our lives and is therefore "in" and not "about" this life.
As he created us, he also created animals in two phases either male or female.
- ... he also created animals in 2 phases:
However, we could come to a conclusion
by saying "Life is a phase either positive or negative, either male or female and every phase of life has its own challenges".
- ... conclusionthat
"LIfe is a phase..."
Everything that happens to a man must definitely be
in one of the two either positive or negative ways
- The removal of certain descriptive words make the sentence tighter and more meaningful.
ly , in the sense that, things might be in your favour and negative ly in order way round .
- Positive in the sense that... and negative in another way.
Nevertheless, we can't some things in life either we like or not.
- You have a missing descriptive word here. The sentence doesn't make any sense in British or American English.
It is a clinch !
- It's a cinch.
- I suggest that you stop using English idioms if you are not really sure about how it is written. Using the idiom improperly or stating it wrongly does not increase the confidence of the native English speaking reader in your abilities.
And so many people fail ed to realize that , the happiness of a man lies in his hands.
- Proper English grammar dictates that no sentence can start with "And". It makes the sentence seem incomplete and sounds like it starts in the middle of a thought process instead of at the beginning. "Failed" was changed to "fail" because it is a continuing action in the present. Therefore present-tense should be used.
the hallmark of right attitude
- hallmark ofa
- family relatives
- family indicates a plural form.
you felt nobody really like you?
- ... nobody really likes
you. - Again this needs to be in present tense.
you felt like quitting the school?
felt like committing suicide?
- Again, watch out for those tricky tense usage problems.
I tell you this morning. You're not alone
- This morning I am telling you that "You are not alone!"
people, relative, friends, partners and in your place of work.
- ... relatives
(everything in the sentence is in plural form)...
That's attitude for you
- That's the
- You need a connector word here.
Everybody wants to happy.
- wants to be
- action connector word needed
But what if things don't turn out the way you expected
if things don't... expected?
- This is supposed to be a formal question. So you need to end it with a question mark. Dropping the but and using What instead also makes the sentence direct to the point.
it takes right mind to develop right attitude.
- ... it takes the right mindset
to develop the
- You should say mindset because you are trying to represent a frame of mind or way of thinking. You also need the connector word "the" in order to better describe what you mean for a person to develop.
Corrections aside, you wrote a pretty much acceptable, informative, and well developed paper. Give yourself a pat on the back for a job well done :-)