Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS task 2 - The rise of crime rate and how to prevent it.

M3L1 26 / 6 11  
Each year, the crime rate increases. What are the causes of crime what could be done to prevent this rise in criminal activity?

It has been decades that criminality rose significantly in many countries and every year the rate increases continually. It can be seen that most of the criminals are unhappy and stressed people. However, there are solutions to prevent the rising of criminal activities.

There are lots of news about criminal activities on the media recently such as robbery, mugging, juvenile delinquency, murder, and etc. These activities have caused a lot of detriments to others. However, the delinquents confess that they commit robbery and mugging because they are jobless. The monetary crisis has caused plenty of people discharged from their job. On the other hand, some children take in part juvenile crime because they come from a broken family. Their parents are too busy doing their career and leave their children without surveillance. Therefore, they got influence from wrong people and took part to be a gangster. As they grow older, these bad influences are changed them to be severe people. Some of them might be involved in plundering with homicide and rape.

Nevertheless, to minimize the future criminality governments should urge the society to take care of their children with warmth and love condition, by media and parents' education. Teachers also have a very essential role to teach their students about respect and share. If children have a happy life on their childhood, they are likely to grow to be someone who has a good morality. Furthermore, governments should give job fields to unemployment people. If there are less idleness, there will be less crime rate.

To sum up, the increment of crime rate is everyone's responsibility. The crime schemes are from a broken family which widened to be a lot of acts of delinquency. I believe if parents do their roles to be a loving and good figure for their kids, most of the youngsters will be a good and useful person.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS task 2 - The rise of crime rate and how to prevent it.