The rise of fuel price is one of the most effective ways to protect the environment

thjn 1 / -  

The best way to resolve international environmental problems is to increase the cost of fuel

Many people argue that increasing the price of fuel is one of the most effective ways to protect the environment, while others think this solution is not necessary. I completely agree with this view.

The rising price of fuel could demotivate the economy's development. When fuel's price is higher, factories have to pay more money for the manufacturing process. This means these factories would sell their products at higher prices to compensate for the gain of fuel's price. From that, customers find it costly and mitigate shopping activities. Many companies can face default risk and have no money to pay for taxes. As a result, the revenue of the government from taxes would be shrinking and would not be adequate to invest in education, infrastructure, and health care systems. The fluctuations in fuel prices are likely to have a devastating effect on the life of all residents.

Apart from the practical disadvantages expressed above, It is true that raising the cost of fuel would bring numerous benefits to societies. Higher fuel's price means that people have to pay more money to commute to work, which limits the frequency of driving individual cars. Instead, people tend to use public transportation and take fewer flights for savings. These activities could help reduce gas emissions from factories and vehicles, which is the main cause of global warming.

In conclusion, a thriving economy is necessary; however, we can not ignore the importance of the environment. I believe that imposing higher taxes on fuel can help prevent climate change.
The introduction paraphrase needs to be better presented. The discussion should be divided into at least 3 sentences. The use of the comma in this presentation is incorrect as the writer created a run-on presentation, which should be avoided in all academic paper presentations. The paraphrasing paragraph depicts the ability of the writer to explain what he understood of the original prompt in the clearest and most concise manner. The run-on presentation fails to accomplish that. Consider that an acadmeic paragraph needs at least 3, but no more than 5 sentences to accomplish this task and the writer should be clear as to why a run-on sentence is not going to be helpful to his TA and GRA scores. These observations are important and must be noted by the writer as this error removed the strong scoring poptential of his relevant opinion in the statement.

The essay is underdeveloped because the second paragraph deviates from the supporting element requirement presentation for the writer's opionion. The essay is not asking the writer to justifify the benefits and drawback of the higher cost of petrol. Rather, it is asking the writer to justify the opinion that was presented by offering an economic and personal reason in relation to his agreement with the provided opinion. The economic aspect was an acceptable discussion but there was no expanded discussion or a related opinion in the second paragraph, a requirement for this type of essay presentation.

As the essay is only partly correct in presentation, it will also receive a partial score based on the related discussion points. Anything irrelevant to the personal opinion will not be considered and will not recieve a score. Therefore, the writer may receive a low passing score for this essay. The prompt requirements must always be completely met, without any discussion alterations in the presentation, to receive full scoring considerations.

Home / Writing Feedback / The rise of fuel price is one of the most effective ways to protect the environment