The rise in the production of consumer items leads to the damage of the natural environment

who know 1 / -  

An increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment.

It's true that the rise in the production of consumer items led to the damage to the natural environment. There are many environment damage over this period since there are 2 major reason could be the explanation for this case, some solution is also came up with to deal with it.

Two major reason cause the environment damage by the increase in the production of consumer good could be easily identified.Firstly, it's the smoke from the cars. Today, many people owing a car so cause of that the smoke produced when the engine work increase dramatically. This smoke which contain a large amount of chemistry such as CO2, SO2,V.V.. cause great damage to both animal and the environment. Secondly, it's the age of one time uses item. It's an interesting fact that the consuming item like plastic bag or bottle is thrown away with a large amount despite it's long half-life. This cause a great pressure in the garbage and the environment since there will be a ton of poison gases when we try to deal with this kind of goods and remain in ground and ocean will take at least 100 years to be completely disappear which result in the earth and water pollution

However, Some solutions have been came up with but they're both depend on the consciousness of human. Firstly, we need to get risk of the amount of garbage. As we all know, the age of items now is very long so instead of throw them right away why don't we try to clean them up and use them for a long period, for example: we can use a plastic bag for at least 1-2 years if we clean them up right after used. In this way, not only we can cut down the amount of waste and pollution but also saving our money. Another alternative solution is recycle. It mean that we use the garbage or throw away item to make a useful item that we need. As an example, the plastic bottle can be use to make a pot or a tire can be used to make a swing. With this, we can eliminate the waste and decorate our living without costing any money.

Overall, the fact that the natural environment is damaged by the rise in the amount of the production of consumer items is obvious and the reducing and cycling are a part of solution.
This essay will get a failing score immediately. It is not that the writer misunderstood the prompt, or that he failed to provide an appropriate discussion. The reason it will fail is because of his lack of English writing skills. He cannot write a coherent simple English sentence or use the correct English words to refer to what he wishes to say. His English vocabulary does not even lend itself to the level of a basic English learner. Since he cannot properly write even in simple English sentences, the examiner will have no choice but to fail him in every sectional score of the test. It is difficult to understand what he is trying to say due to his improper vocabulary knowledge. The lack of proper vocabulary is one of the main reasons that his sentences are poorly written and difficult to understand. As of now, the writing skills presented do not warrant a task 2 passing score of any sort.
rishabhk4896 5 / 9  
I think the essay is very well written but most of the sentences are in informal language, like cause in place of becauseand it's for it is. For that it may not score well enough. I'm also a student so I don't know much, but try to use more persuasive language. Too much strong or weak emotions may eliminate your score.

Home / Writing Feedback / The rise in the production of consumer items leads to the damage of the natural environment