Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

Rising Sun Camp Essay

snowfairy10 2 / 2  
The topic of this essay is what position would you see yourself in 50 years if you changed how the world is. I got the ideas down and tried to form them into an essay but some reason I cannot get it to flow like I would like it to. The wording is slightly off but I cannot find a good replacement for them. Thank you for helping.

In fifty years I can see myself as a World Peace Ambassador. I would see myself in this position because I am very persuasive when I speak and when I speak people tend to quiet down and listen to me.

The main goals I would achieve as a World Peace Ambassador would be to cease all nuclear head productions. The reason why I would do this is because nuclear production is very dangerous and cause much damage to the land and most and importantly kill many people. The production itself is a very dangerous process and it is risking a lot not including how much damage it would cause if used incorrectly. The nuclear power plants have been notorious for leaking and having nuclear meltdowns.

I would also help all governments become more of a democracy and have the world powers assist in helping the third world countries become more successful. Third world countries may be some of the poorest and most underdeveloped countries but a lot of those countries have some of our richest resources. First world countries should step in to help because everybody that lives within these countries is human being. All people are living beings and deserve to live equally among each other. No human being deserves to be ahead the rest of the population. Yes I agree we do need leaders to help guide us when we lose hope but having one permanently does not make sense. Having one family constantly leading us for the rest of eternity is not what we need. Only animals do that and as far as I know human beings are not animals.

I would also become a World Peace Ambassador because I am against prejudice judgments and racial comments. I myself have gone through a lot of bullying and put-downs. Ambassadors help spread diversities across the world and help others get along. I personally believe that this will not cease until people stop judging each other. If people would stop looking at each other based on what they see and not who the person truly is; there will truly never be world peace. When one person disagrees with another, others tend to take sides. Which causes a rift in between family and friends, which eventually becomes so big that it makes it harder to go back the way things are. It is also the fault that humans fight over the smallest things and create the biggest messes out of them. There is no hope for world peace if we cannot get along with the ones we love the most.

Home / Writing Feedback / Rising Sun Camp Essay