Robots will play a crucial role in 21 first century

Vns9x 102 / 236 16  
The 21st century has begun. What changes do you think this new century will bring? Use examples and details in your answer.

21st century is a new era of people lives. This century provides us with lots of utility such as robots. People will rely more on robots than themselves, because it is convenient and in parallel helpful. Therefore, robots will be the most considerable changes of 21st century.

It is considered to be a pivotal century. Since, the majority of country began to work on robots. In fact, robots can clean our room for us or they can even play cards with us and so on. Eventually, robots will be our best friend. In other words, it can substitute human. However, due to this contemporary technology. People in this century will be more reserved. Since, there is no point to obtain a real human's friend anymore. For the reason that, human can betray and treat you badly and nonetheless they are greedy. Now, imagine if you will have a robot friend. Clearly, he will stay loyal to you no matter what happens. He will not judge your appearance like the majority of people do. Moreover, he can facilitate your housework. Even though, robot is still robot, but at this speed of innovating new technologies , soon enough human will be replaced by robots. They can work effectively in any circumstance and they do not ask for a favor. Moreover, they do not need any vacation. Robots will obey your order without any hesitation. Clearly, having robots as workers is more beneficial.

Unfortunately, relying on robot is not the best solution. Since, as human they can also make mistakes. After all, conversing with robots is quite boring. There will always be something in human that robot cannot possess. To clarify it, it can be love. Clearly, you will not be able to feel the true love or excitement living with robots. For the reason that, it is a machine made by human themselves.

It is because of the aforementioned reasons that I have a strong belief that robots will play a crucial role in 21 first century. Even though, it has some drawbacks utilizing robots.
anthonynguyen 3 / 4  
-replace "a lot of or lots of" by abundance of, many, a huge number , plenty of, the majority of.
-because it is convenient... >due to its convenience and helpfulness ( try to use noun phrases as much as possible)
- the majority of countries
- check plural noun mistake.
- should improve structrure of essay.
hope these useful for u.

Home / Writing Feedback / Robots will play a crucial role in 21 first century