The role of education. It's very important in setting up youth to face the sophisticated world.

adrian21 15 / 17 3  
The role of education is to prepare children for the modern world. Schools should cut art and music out of the curriculum so that children can focus on useful subjects such as information and technology.

To what extent do you agree?

Education has been very important in setting up youth to face the sophisticated world. While some individuals believe that art and music should be cut out from the school curriculum in order to make children focus on more worthwhile lesson like information and technology, I do believe that these lesson need to be maintained in the curriculum.

Several people suggest a change in children curriculum which art and music are unnecessary for young people to learn. This is because these subjects do not give significant role in the future advancement of civilization, so it is not popular as other subjects such as information and technology. For example, for common people, unskilled at painting is not a problem, but inexpert in using a mobile phone is a shame. As a result, children prefer to study about information and technology rather than art or music. Consequently, art and music is not a necessity for young generation and should be removed from the curriculum.

However, others side, including me, argue that art and music should be remained in the curriculum. Art and music can give much creativity to young individuals and it will be needed in life. For example, playing guitar or painting may be a useful hobby. It grows the creativity in relaxing way of learning. Therefore, children may have a little creativity if they are no taught about art and music, as these are very important in helping their growth process.

To sum up, it is evident that art and music are still needed in the school curriculum to help the way of learning for children, particularly in their creativity. Children must be taught in balance proportion of both science and creativity. By applying this method, children can explore themselves to discover their talent.
LaPolo11 12 / 28  
While some individuals believe that art and music [...] need to be maintained in the curriculum.that is confusing sentence ,

Albeit some people claim that art and music should be eliminated from school curriculum so as to establish student's focus on worthwhile lesson such as information and technology, I tend to oppose / support the notion since,,,,

Home / Writing Feedback / The role of education. It's very important in setting up youth to face the sophisticated world.