Role of teachers with appearance of computers.

Pond 2 / 3  
As computers are being used more and more in education, there will be soon no role for teachers in the classroom.

There is no doubt that education and the learning process has changed since the appearance of computers. Students will be more active in their learning and have more chance to approach to some new source of knowledge. However, this is not the reason that make role of teachers in the classroom less valueable. We should understand that computers are rather just a tools making the learning process more convinent than a replacement of teachers.

To begin with, teachers are who directly guide students to the right way. It is considered that computers is which contain numorous knowledge that sometime teachers even don't know. However, it cannot explain for students what is right or wrong. Their responsibility is giving information, not select what is needed for students. For example, students are assigned homework that is origin of elephant by teachers. They can use computer for searching and general information but it is not sure that what they find out is correct, and teachers will be responsible for pointing out mistake or shortcoming of students. Thus, role of teachers is not totally determined by computers.

Moreover, computers can make students less concentrate on lessons in class. Almost students today depend too much on computers that they think they can solve every problem without teacher. For instance, in spite of spending time focus on explaination of teachers, students do others such as sleeping, playing games or chatting with friends by mobile. This it absolutely not good for their developing. What they got by computers is just temporary, which they are not able to remember in a long time. Above all others, students will lose their respect and interaction to their teachers.

To summerize, the role of teachers cannot be replaced by computers for any reasons. Although computers are very mordern but they are never as flexible as human. Human make up computers, not vice versa.
There is no doubt that education and the learning processhashave changed since the appearance of computers in class rooms.

.... I like if you get a better alignment with the topic. This is what I suggest;
There is no doubt that the role of teachers has significantly changed with the introduction of computers into the classrooms.

We should understand that computers are rather justa tools making the learning process more convinentconvenient and efficient than a replacement of teachers.

... good sentence :)
Good introduction too :)

To begin with, teachers arethe ones who directly guide students toin the right waydirection .

Home / Writing Feedback / Role of teachers with appearance of computers.