There are some rooms where the warm air is leaking outside. Air leaks and heat loss in houses

badafebriani17 34 / 44 1  
The diagram illustrates the information about how air regulation in a house that air flows inside and heat flows outside caused by air leaks and heat loss in a house. Overall, the biggest air leaking which is flow into the house comes from main room and the highest air leaking that flow out of house comes from bathroom.

Based on the diagram, there are some rooms that result air leaking out of the house, such as bathroom, bedroom and kitchen. The most of heat loss comes from bathroom which caused by recessed lamps. Kitchen is the second highest that loss heat causes by hidden lights. The lowest of heat loss is from the bedroom.

The main bedroom has much air that flows inside through the ventilation and door. Kitchen and laundry room which have air lower than bedroom that getting fresh air from the vent and window. Then, the least air fresh that leaks into the house comes from the bathroom which air getting inside through electrical outlet.

IvanMS027 43 / 56 9  
Hi badafebriani. Here are my suggestions for you.

I will focus on your grammatical structure.

... information about how air regulation in a house that air flows insideair regulate in a house and heat flowsmoves outside caused by air leaks and heat loss in a house .

... air leaking which is flow into the house (...) highest air leaking that flow out of house ...

..., there are some rooms (some rooms or some things such as the bathroom vent etc?)that resulting air leaking (...) bedroom and kitchen (room is not making the air leaked. but the source of heat that force the air to leak out) .

... comes from bathroom(,) which is caused by recessed lamps.

Suggestions:
Try to make a clear clause and be careful if you want to use the adjective clause. Here is an attachment and I hope it can be helpful for you.

grammar.yourdictionary.com/parts-of-speech/adjectives/adjective-clause.html
wordsmile.com/pengertian-rumus-contoh-kalimat-adjective-clause

Goodluck!
Keep Spirited.
Anna94 47 / 56 3  
HELLO,

... and heat flows outside [are ] caused by air ...
... air leaking which is flow [may be you mean flow(V3)>> FLOWN ] into the house

Kitchen is the second highest [larger/higher ] that loss heat ...

GLUCK:D

Home / Writing Feedback / There are some rooms where the warm air is leaking outside. Air leaks and heat loss in houses