the rothschilds and controlling world money reserve

3robi_in_Paris 2 / 4  
if any one can give me a feedback for my history class essay , thank you .

it's doesn't matter who a lot money , the important is who is controlling it's quantity on the monetary market , the rotchschilds had understand this reality about 200 years ago , exactly when nathan rotchschild was financing the war between the crown in england and the empire of Napoleon in france , i have do admitt that that man had a great futurist vision .

when we read history , we find that the battle of Waterloo were the end of an era , the end of an empire in france but the hidden part of history says that nathan were aware of the situation couple of days before the public opinion in england , and that allowed him to spread rumors that britain troppes have lost the battle then he sales all his goods , the others in panic followed him , and he waited for the last minute to buy all actions , and this is how the rothschilds became the 1st fortune in england and a partners of the crown .

a new land in the orizon seems to have a prosper economic future , USA , pushed by the same motivations , the rothchils were among the founders of what we call the federel reserve ( the FED ) , most of americains cetizens still think it's a gouvernemental institution ...no it's a 100% a private bank , and the only authorized to print money ...

it's doesn't matter who a lot money , the important is who is controlling it's quantity on the monetary market .
zmj7706 3 / 9  
I'm not sure what your essay for so that I am sorry that i can't provide any suggestions. I just changed some typo below.

it's doesn't matter who "do you miss 'owns' here? a lot money , but the important is who is controlling it's quantity on the monetary market , the rotchschilds had understood this fact about 200 years ago , exactly when nathan rotchschild financed the war between the crown in england and the empire of Napoleon in france , i have to admit that that man had a great futurist vision .

when we read history , we found that the battle of Waterloo were the end of an era , the end of an empire in france but the hidden part of history says that nathan were aware of the situation a couple of days before the public opinion in england , and thus it allowed him to spread rumors that britain troppes have lost the battle then he sales all his goods , the others in panic followed him , and he waited for the last minute to buy all actions , and this is how the rothschilds became the 1st fortune in england and a partners of the crown (i'm not sure whether your paragraph is in one sentence, but i think you may need to write with my conjunction to make it sound better) .

a new land in the orizon seems to have a prosper economic future , USA , pushed by the same motivations , the rothchils were among the founders of what we call the federel reserve ( the FED ) , most of American citizens still think it's a government institution ...no it's a 100% a private bank , and the only organization authorized to print money ...

If this is a formal essay assignment, maybe you could spend a little bit more time on reading and revising it.
OP 3robi_in_Paris 2 / 4  

thanks :) Mengjie Zhang !

Home / Writing Feedback / the rothschilds and controlling world money reserve