Rule of "Smart Casual Dress" in Workplace for Employee

SarlindaDS_27 42 / 52 5  
WRITING TASK II (Unit 8 Page 84)

Some organizations, believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

Nowadays, there are many industries which have popular name in the public. Not only because those industries has been famous or successful, but also because their employee which have good performance or has given excellent service to the public. Thus, not seldom a workplace give some rules to their employees to pay attention with their first impressions in dress style and work attitude. In here, I want to give my opinion about the role of employee dress code and it is related towards employee working task.

I think, the rule of dress code style in office is linked to several factors of the workplace itself. Occasionally, smart casual dress is interpreted differently in many workplaces. Some important factors that affects the rule of workforces dress usually depends on industrial type, size of company, number of employee and sometimes based on amount of interaction between employees and customers. In workplace which the main working task mostly operated in office, a 'smart casual dress' or 'dress office looks' certainly become the work style of employees. For example, in bank, hospital, airport or other industries with main job in office usually have some rules where the employee must wear outfit that looks officially includes vests, dress pants, ties and leather shoes for man whereas dress shirts, skirts, outfit enhancing jewelry and boots or high heels for woman. Overall, their appearance often more good looking and eye-catching in order that giving the best service to customers. Hence, the work quality entirely more looks from their performance in work and by their outward styles.

However, for other industries which have core business in factories are not need imposes the workforces to wear formal outfit when working in field or outside of office. As long as they are can work productively and do the best for their work, the dress smartly is not urgent problem. The employer in field industrial also usually more freely about outfit in the workplace, and mostly tend to consider the quality of work.

Eventually, I argue that the rule of smart casual dress in workplace must suitable based on tasks job of employee in office or follow the entirely rules from the employer.

(344 words)
asmaraj96 9 / 11  
Hi @SarlindaDS_27,

Here some corrections on your essay:

In hereHere , I want to give my opinion ...

... factors that affects the rule of workforcesthe rules of workforce dress usually depends on ...
In workplace which the main working task mostly is operated in office, (...) certainly becomebecomes the work style ...
Overall, their appearanceappearances are often more good (...) in order that givingto give the best service to customers.

However, forthe other industries which ...
As long as they are can work productively and do their bestthe best for their work , the dress smartly ...
Also, the The employer in field industrial alsois usually more freely ...

EventuallyIn conclusion , I argue that the rule (...) in workplace must be suitable based on tasks job of employeethe tasks-job of employees in office or follow ...
ifraanisa05 44 / 70 6  
Hai inda, here are my thoughts for your essay

... industries which have a popular name inat the public.

... those industries hashave been famous or successful, but also because their employeeemployeeswhich have good performance ...

... my opinion about the role of employeeemployees' dress code and it is related towards employeeemployees working task.

Some important factors that affectsaffect the rule of workforces (...) and sometimes based on the amount of interaction ...

... skirts, outfit enhancing jewelryjewellery and boots or high heels for womanwomen.

... often more good-looking and eye-catching in order thatto giving the best ...

you can put your some suggestions between those thoughts

Home / Writing Feedback / Rule of "Smart Casual Dress" in Workplace for Employee