Rules to remember when driving at high speed

JadeNguyen 1 / -  
Hi everyone, kindly need your help to fix my passage, a lot :))

safety rules for drivers

When driving, drivers must aware the rules below to make sure the safety for themselves as well as people around.

1. Keep hands in 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock place
Drivers should keep their hands in 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock position to make sure the safety when driving at high-speed.
Experienced drivers must know this rule when holding the wheels, but not everyone seriously applies. In fact, keeping hands in the right position helps drivers steer well and reduce collisions when driving at high-speed.

2. Do not play music too loud
According to a university report in Canada, playing music at 95 decibel will cut the driver's reflexes by up to 20%. Besides, the sound will drown out the engine noise, making it difficult to feel the correct speed when traveling.

3. Adjust the sitting seat correctly and comfortably
Only when the seat is stable then the driver can focus on driving the car in the best way. Note, when sitting too far, driver's foot will not be able to fully break, so adjust so that your wrists are placed above the steering wheel and sit at a right height for a clear view. At this time, you will be completely confident to control the speed on all roads.

4. Expand the vision
Do not just look at the tail lights of the car in front or focus on the corner, look from the front, back and around to handle unexpected situations.

4. Expand the vision
Dock car is extremely dangerous action when running at high speeds. You should only accelerate or slow down so that the vehicle does not lose balance and there is a risk of skidding at any time.

5. Do not let go car
Not all routes provide conditions for you to show your ability to drive at high speeds, so drive quickly, at the right place to avoid endangering yourself and other drivers. people around. It is known that the number of supercars in accidents in the city is larger than the national highway, although authorities have warned that the car should only run at average speed.

6. Speed up at the right time and place
Not all routes provide conditions for you to show your ability to drive at high speeds, so drive quickly, at the right place to avoid endangering yourself and other drivers. people around. It is known that the number of supercars in accidents in the city is much larger than the national highway, although authorities have warned that the car should only run at average speed.
There are several misuses of descriptive words in this essay. Instead of "place", the correct term is "position". When citing researched sources, you need to make sure to fully refer to the source instead of just "According to a university report in Canada..." Also, you should never refer to the driver's seat as a "sitting seat", that doesn't make any sense. In number 4, you should have combined the related information instead of placing number 4 two times. Also, it is not a "dock" car but a "dark" car. I have no idea what you mean by number 5. You can't let go of a car even if you want to. Did you mean to say , "Do not go over the speed limit"?

Home / Writing Feedback / Rules to remember when driving at high speed